Expressweld Inverter 161
Features and Advantages
- Digital inverter technology
- Ideal for maintenance-repair steel installation workshops and small-size welded construction applications
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutil and basic electrode types
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 220 V, 1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 160 amps. provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2,5 and 3,2 mm
- Suitable for operation on site or within workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility
- Weighing only 6 kg.
- Fan cooling
- Thermostatica overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection. vvvvvv
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN 60974-1 CE standards for safety and reliability.vv
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
|Input voltage||220 V; 1~Ph; 50/60 Hz|
|Power input @ rated output||6,6 kVA (%35)
5,5 kVA (%60)
|Input current (max.)||30 A (%35)
25 A (%60)
|Power factor (cos φ)||0,74 (%35)|
|Rated output current,
voltage and duty cycle
|155 A; 26 V (%35)
125 A; 25 V (%60)
|Open circuit voltage||60 V (DC)
|Current range||30 - 160 A|
|Fuse size and type||32 A (retarded)|
|Weight (without cables)||6 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||138 x 260 x 395|
|Compliance||EN 60974-1; CE|
- 1 Handle
- 2 Thermal protection indicator light
- 3 Rigid plastic front and rear panels
- 4 Negative (-) output terminal
- 5 Welding current control knob
- 6 Positive (+) output terminal
- 7 On/off switch
- 8 Power cable