Expressweld Inverter 251
Features and Advantages
- Digital inverter technology
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutil and basic electrode types.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 380 V-3Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 250 amps. provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes up to 5,00 mm.
- Also suitable for electrodes in diameter of 5,0 mm
- Suitable for operation on site or within a workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility.
- Digital display for precise setting of welding current
- Weighing only 14 kg.
- Fan cooling.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Stainless steel and rugged case design for portability and corrosion resistance.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- IP21 protection class.
- Meet EN60974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on ports and labor.
|Input voltage||380 V; 3~Ph; 50/60 Hz|
|Power input @ rated output||
12,9 kVA (%35)
9,5 kVA (%100)
|Input current (max.)||
19,5 A (%35)
14,4 A (%100)
|Power factor (cos φ)||0,70 (%35)|
Rated output current,
voltage and duty cycle
250 A; 29,5 V (%35)
190 A; 27,5 V (%100)
|Open circuit voltage||
65 V (DC)
|Current range||40 - 250 A|
|Fuse size and type||25 A (retarded)|
|Weight (without cables)||14 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||170 x 290 x 500|
|Compliance||EN 60974-1; CE|
- 1 Handle
- 2 Digital ampermeter
- 3 Rigid plastic front and rear panels
- 4 Stainless steel case
- 5 Negative (-) output terminal
- 6 Thermal protection indicator light
- 7 Welding current control knob
- 8 Positive (+) output terminal
- 9 On/off switch
- 10Power cable